Translate

April 25, 2011

Quilt for wall and "bubbles" quilt

Making a new cowboy quilt with my granddaughter for her Aunt Jen's new baby.
She is helping to design it, as well as making a preview burp cloth to take to the baby shower.
We are using a sweet cowboy print "Little Cowpokes" and a few squares of "Little Cowgirls" (Link here to Little cowpokes fabric) along with hats and boots and horses... possibly as 6" squares and 3 2" bars or quarter square triangles.

Realized I hadn't uploaded my new quilt for my office, a mini version of Urban Cabin, or my version of a bubbles quilt...  I bought the Urban Cabin quilt pattern at my LQS, Honey Bee Quilts (Urban Cabin by Atkinson Designs)



On the crochet front, I have been making cell phone purses. Mostly simple rectangles, but a few foldovers with 4dc squares made on the diagonal... Sold the only one I had, no photo, need to make some more.

No comments: